Paypal is allowing donations for hate speech

Jfrenchau
New Community Member
[removed]

This user was recently banned from Patreon and he said so himself for promoting hate speech.

[removed]

Every single video this account has done on his Youtube channel is promoting hatred towards women and you are enabling this hatred by accepting donations for him.

I will keep holding your feet to the fire until one of you decides to actually enforce your own Terms of Service regarding hate speech.

This is his hate channel which you can look at for yourself. You can see he has spent every single day of the year for 9 years now doing nothing except spreading hate towards all women. You need to stop allowing people to give him donations, you really do.

[removed]
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Jfrenchau,

Thank you for posting in the Community Forum as a new member!

I'm sorry to hear that you encountered this, and I appreciate your willingness to report. To make a report about someone in violation of our Acceptable Use Policy, please click Legal at the bottom of the PayPal website, then visit the Acceptable Use Policy, and follow the instructions for reporting. 

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

MikeB4000
Contributor
Contributor

What exactly is hate speech?

Who defines that?

Can we vote on that?

It seems kind of totalitarian to me. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.