Paypal deleted my topic about CEO Dan Schulman cashing out his Paypal Stock

bill3375
Contributor
Contributor

Every 43 days he cash’s out stock in the millions. In August 2020 he cashed out 5 million. In the last year, 60 million.  So don’t buy paypal stock because he’s just cashing out what you put in.  

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Second try to reply. I think I'm being watched. Not saying anything negative about PP this time as a test. Though there are plenty to say.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bill3375 

No they didn't, all your posts are still there.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/11354106

Paypal do not delete posts unless they break forum rules.

They don't remove them just because you say something negative about them, if they did this forum would be pretty empty.

Think they have more things to bother them than negative posts on a community forum. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@kernowlass

Yeah I guess you're right, PP has better things to do than trying to police this forum.

Especially Dan Schulman, who is too busy making millions of tainted money (that's what I call money gained from illegal activities such as scamming), I sure do hope stating my opinion does not violate any fourm rules.

BTW, how are things on the other side of the pond?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@perplexed_user 

Couldn't really care less what any CEO of a company is doing to be honest.

My reply was to the original poster who thought that his posts had been removed when they had not been removed as he had not broken any forum rules.

If you are concerned about violating any forum rules then feel free to read them here.......

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Rules-and-Guidelines/m-p/1489967#M11

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.