Paypal are real scams

John371
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys!! 

Looking at the rate on which accounts are blocked and funds frozen 1.PayPal is broke want to use our funds to fund their working capital as well as meet its debts.2.They want to use our accounts for shody deals since you can just log in and see no activity hence they will stop automatic email notification to your e-mail. 3.They are not taking into consideration if our accounts are hacked and our information will be in danger hence to be held responsible.4.They are selling our details to third parties. Instead of letting us withdraw our funds and close their accounts(delete) why do they keep them .

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

papa3131
They are more than scam my brother, they think because you can't provide information to them when they limit your, they will use that medium to take your money in yourban accounts. They have the worst online service.
Login to Me Too

John371
Contributor
Contributor

@papa3131

That's true brother but with time it will end because they are loosing customers one by one each day.They think they are clever but one day their system will be hacked and they loose more than us.They don't know wat people are thinking of them one day they cry instead of us crying

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.