Paypal Credit (International) What do you think?

RajhEnuh
New Community Member

Goodnight Viewer,

In my perspective of Paypal Credit service, i think it could expand on a much wider scale. For instance, i believe the service is mainly offered in United States, right? However, Paypal is a customer service that helps globally to online shoppers mainly; and/or business aspects. So, i would like to recommend if paypal could extend their credit service in the sense to help online shoppers like me with fast and worry-free purchases instead of going to a bank or someone to borrow funds. For example and personally, today is ebay's PRIMOTECH promotion and i would like the idea of being able to purchase, however i don't get pay until the end of this week. 

For paypal, I believe the service can be extended with an additional or a charge (interest) and given the 6 months period to repay and confirmation between the bank provider and paypal to take any actions (direct-withdraw from accounts etc) if failure to repay.

I personally enjoy using paypal to protect my purchases.

Thanks for reading 🙂

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.