Paypal Agents

applehead005
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal needs to trained all agents well b4 answering calls n talk with customers. Came across 1 agent last evening..was so arrogant n rude. Not knowledgeable n very impolite..asking me to call my bank..tell them that Paypal needs help solving my case..lol. What a joke..Paypal is the mediator for Seller's n Buyer's..if I still need to contact my bank..why do I need Paypal for? Obviously he knows nothing but thinks he knows it all..kept arguing with me. Sad that it used to be so good in the Customer Service department but now due to all these half hazzard twarts..untrained n not supervised properly..just lost it!!! Was so **bleep** that requested to speak to a Supervisor..obviously not happy..instead of putting me thru..let me stay on the line for 50 mins..that figures n wasn't shock..I hung up in the end. Wonder if any superiors reading our complaints n try to straighten it out? Wishful thinking right? They could care less . Paypal superiors should follow up on those agents calls n cases. Is all recorded by the way. Many should be fired!! They are not helping but added more stress n problems for us users. What a shame!!!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.