PayPal, the worst customer service in the world

darlenie
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to resolve an issue with PayPal blocking me from using my iPhone app, to download new apps on my phone : a box pops up that says "verification required" before you can make purchases, PayPal must send an SMS code to your phone (817)xxxxxxxx in order to verify your account,"  I never get a text message, and nobody with PayPal will listen to my problem and if they do listen its somebody else's fault, nothing to do with PayPal, i have dealt with the most unprofessional people at PayPal i have ever had to deal with, THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL AT PAYPAL, i guess you get so big you don't need single customers, i called four times today, the last time the person said he couldn't help me, he would transfer me to the tech person, i was put on hold with recorded messages about how to deal with problems thru paypals web site, I have been with PayPal since 2001, i have been dealing with this problem for several months and can find no help at all, 

'

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.