PayPal & eBay Support Scammers

Jlsjls7
Contributor
Contributor
I am still waiting 2 months later for a refund. eBay blames PayPal. PayPal support sucks. No response. I was scammed by eBay and neither take responsibility. Amazon refunds immediately. Avoid both at all costs. They are a scam organization.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Jlsjls7
Contributor
Contributor
Yes you are right. I am closing both my eBay and PayPal accounts and tell everyone I know that you have an enormous risk of being scammed on eBay. With or without so-called PayPal buyer protection. Which is a complete oxymoron. PayPal sucks completely.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Jlsjls7
Contributor
Contributor
I will never use either service again. You are never protected from eBay so DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from eBay. YOU WILL BE SCAMMED.
Login to Me Too

Zorezo
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal indeed have very bad customer support. As a financial company, they should be more commited to assist their customers. Paypal sure is a complete failure in taking care the most basic and important thing!! 😠

Login to Me Too
Solved

Jlsjls7
Contributor
Contributor
Yes you are right. I am closing both my eBay and PayPal accounts and tell everyone I know that you have an enormous risk of being scammed on eBay. With or without so-called PayPal buyer protection. Which is a complete oxymoron. PayPal sucks completely.
Login to Me Too

Octbaby
Contributor
Contributor

I'm closing my Paypal today. 

Login to Me Too

Jlsjls7
Contributor
Contributor
We should start a “Close your PayPal account” movement. Maybe then they will take notice and stop scamming their customers.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.