PayPal Survey We'd love to hear from you.

Camelotalot
Contributor
Contributor

Attention Survey 'We'd love to hear from you' but obviously not that much.  Once you get over 65, it would seem in line with most online companies, your opinion doesn't count for much.  How to have your good impression of a company, in this case PayPal, change in one easy step, a ten minute survey finished in less than 30 seconds after I entered my age LOL.  Not the first time this has happened with an online company and I doubt if it will be the last, that's blatant ageism if you have ever seen it, blimey I'm white and old as well, go on rub it in.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Camelotalot

Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jimiL
Contributor
Contributor

Unbelievable, I've been a Paypal customer getting on for 15 years, got the email and thought how nice, they are interested in my views .................. NOT !

Question 1 "enter your age"  .....  66

2 seconds later ...

"Thank you for taking part in the survey"

WTF ! Smiley Mad obviously the views of anyone of the silver surfer generation count for nothing. If it wasn't for it's convenience (to others) I'd dump Paypal purely for that! Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jimiL

Smiley Wink

Saved you from filling it in though which probably would have been a waste of time anyway, but agree with the sentiment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.