PayPal Disappointment

Jacklynann
Contributor
Contributor

I have had to contact PayPal almost every day it seems.  First they are holding the money on every invoice I send.  When I asked why the first representative told me that is was completely random and will not affect future payments.  The individual paying the invoice was making payments.  They let all the ones before and after go, but kept the one in the middle.  Then I send someone else an invoice, again my funds are being held.  The same thing time and time again.  With the next to last invoice, my funds were supposed to be available on 3/30/18.  Nothing.  I contact them the and they reply that they will be available on 3/30/18.  I reply and say that date has already passed and they still are not available. They reply, saying if there are not available the next day I can email them and they will manually release them.  Which I had to do because they still were not available.  Now keep in mind the last email I got also stated: I strongly believe that you are a trustworthy seller who fairly deals with their buyer so Pending Funds Policy will not be a hindrance to the success of your business. Yet the invoice I sent last night that got paid is still having the funds held like all the others.  BS!  No along side all this there is also the problem of 2 payments I have made that have cleared my bank account and yet not showing to the seller.  On these payments they state they will complete 3/30 and 4/4 yet they both still sit in pending.  I think it is time to find another form of paying.  Banks that offer apps like Zelle are a great replacement because you do not pay any fees and you can file a claim if something was not as described, not received, etc.  
PayPal - thanks for the disappointment.  I will not be recommending you and you can expect a cancellation of my account once my transactions have completed and my money released.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jacklynann
Contributor
Contributor

To make things worse - I was asked to take a survey.  I did and the last question asked me my likelihood of recommending PayPal to a friend.  I selected 0 and then got:

We value your feedback.

The survey could not be submitted
Login to Me Too

nrg_svr
Contributor
Contributor

I love the survey question - got the same response. Can't submit - year right!!!! (More likely 'we're paypal, we want to pad our stats!!')

Will try ticking '1' next time just to see if it will go through. Have had two bounce today already.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.