Pathetic Customer Representatives!!

dpotdar17
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone faced customer service representative who is argumentative, do not try to understand. In short have you come across who is pathetic from the customer representative!

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Jojo2012
Contributor
Contributor

I have!

Login to Me Too

dpotdar17
Contributor
Contributor

Did the customer service representative finally help you out with the issue you were facing?

Login to Me Too

Jojo2012
Contributor
Contributor

No not at all. They were showing an amount more than I owed. I said I already paid that amount  and you’re showing I still owe it. She kept telling me to wait for the next billing cycle. Although she added the charges with me on the phone! She got huffy with me, paused and I heard “tisk”!
I waited for the next billing cycle and still owe that amount plus interest. I’m just going to close my PayPal account cause I can’t see where I owe that much! I hope you had better luck.

Login to Me Too

dpotdar17
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, probably everyone should close the account. With no customers, no earnings Paypal may become a Penny Stock!! This is what they deserve especially the customer service representatives!!

Login to Me Too

Jojo2012
Contributor
Contributor

Agree, so frustrating! 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AdamC

Hi @dpotdar17 and @Jojo2021,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community. I'm sorry to read about the very negative experiences you have both had with our Customer Service. 

This is not something we strive towards and we are consistently trying to improve our services and what we can offer.

If there's anything we can do to help either of you with your individual issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. I can understand if you are unsure about the same channel(s) you have contacted on before.

I'd like to direct both of you to contact us on our Social Media forums. Here are the links for each:

via Twitter (www.twitter.com/AskPayPal

via Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal).

I understand the frustration caused by the information above in your messages, but we'd like to help resolve any negative experiences you may have had with us. 

If you'd prefer to leave a complaint, you are free to do so. On the PayPal website (www.PayPal.com) you will see a section at the bottom of the page for 'Complaint'.

Thanks again for reaching out with your feedback. 

PayPal_Adam
Login to Me Too

dpotdar17
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, I did try to reach out but no response. On call they used to keep transferring me to one representative to another, and similar thing is happening when I posted on twitter! Customer Service really sucks, why do they hire when they are not able to answer. Or why do they transfer the call to the representative when Paypal knows that representative won’t be able to answer the issue and find solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.