PAYPAL IS THE WORST

sneaker_royalty
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal no longer deserves to be in business- the company has fundamentally changed and is now lethargic and ineffective.

I have been using Paypal since 2014. Ever since eBay and PayPal split, PayPal has become extremely difficult to deal with. Before the split, I used to have own paypal representative. Not only did I lose him, paypals "customer service" has become absolutely terrible. The way it is being run, it feels like there are 3 people left in the company. I tried contacting them via email and get a standard automated response that is so general and useless that they may as well not even send it. Then when I respond to this email saying that it is not on point with my issue, I don't hear back until 1-2 weeks later! That is unacceptable! Fast forward several months, I have another issue and tried calling them this time. I have been on hold for 45 minutes! This is also unacceptable.

Today I will actively begin looking for a replacement to paypal. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.