PAY PAL IS A LEGAL WAY TO HOLD MONEY HOSTAGE

juliedollar
New Community Member

i DESPISE pay pal  i HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS COMPANY. i WISH i WERE WEALTHY i WOULD DEDICATE MY LIFE TO DESTROYING THEM. if YOU ONLY KNEW i AM ON DISABILTY THEY HAVE HELD MY MONEY FOR 3 WEEKS SIDED WITH A WOMAN THAT DAMAGED MY PROPERTY AFTER SHE RECEIVED IT COSTING ME A LOT OF MONEY. i TRIED TO TRANSFER MONEY 20 TIMES TALK TO AGENTS AND STILL HAVE A 72 HOUR WAIT TO GET MY MONEY. iT HAS BEEN THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIECNCE OF MY LIFE. i AM SO **bleep** i CANT TYPE EXCUSE TYPOS i JUST DONT GIVE A **bleep**. **bleep** you pay pal<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

goodboykr
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Calm down. I'm sure all of this is for the benefit of PayPal users. These rules are placed to have a secure payment platform service.

Login to Me Too

JW161
New Community Member

I feel your pain.  I received funds for the first time from PayPal.  It was for my rental property and I NEED the money to help pay my mortgage.  PayPal won't allow me to set up my banking information.  They act like they are but they're not.  They even got me to enter ALL my banking information. My login, my user name, and my pin number.  This has just happened in the last 24 hours.  So they have $1,725 of my money, will not allow me to set up banking information, and it appears my ONLY recourse is to use them as a payment method because that seems to be the ONLY way they'll let me access those funds.  I'm filing a complaint with the FTC and the Better Business Bureau and I'm also going to call my bank because if PayPal will literally seize $1,725 that was intended to be paid to me, they now have full access to my USAA checking, savings, bank credit card, and car insurance.  If they'll take almost $2,000 from me I don't know what else they might try to pull.  This is the most outrageous thing I've ever experienced.  I can't believe it's legal but I know think they are crooks.  I think forcing me to use money they SAID I could transfer to my bank account to pay bills directly from PayPal benefits them monetarily in some way.  No telling how many people they've done this to.  I'm so upset and frustrated I could scream.  Don't even bother trying to call them because they WILL NOT speak with you, and if you email them you'll get an automated response.  My tenant asked me if she could pay first months rent and security deposit through PayPal and like a fool I said yes.  She feels terrible they've done this to me but it's not her fault.  She paid me the money and even though PayPal literally stole it from me, it's not her fault.  She gets first months rent for free and I'm on the hook not only for that, but for the security deposit as well.  I've never had anyone rip me off like this before so I feel like crying in frustration because there is nothing I can do about it.  PayPal stole my money and that's that.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.