My money

Zenithes
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I am struggling since last year so solve this matter ok the person bought the laptop from me and he paid me in my pay pal account i open one because i did not have a pay pal account so everything was fine he paid me and after i wanted to do the shipping to the Post office he phone me and asked me if he can collect it and told him that will be fine but now i am struggling to get my money to be transfer into my bank account because does i still need to go to the post office or what must i do just to get my money into my account and now it shows canceled but never received my money i tried at the bank to sort it out but cannot help me i must be in contacted with Pay pal so please all that i want it that money to be transfer into my account i got an letter that the person bought from me that he said that he collect it from me and that they must sent the money into my account because i don't need to the shipping anymore please i really need my money the person got what he paid for but i am not getting my money

Kindly let me know because i want my money before this weekend i was waiting to long for my money and it better be sorted out

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zenithes 

You should never accept paypal for an item that is to be collected, if you could not provide trackable proof of delivery you would always lose a dispute for non receipt of item.

If the payment is showing as cancelled then it sounds as if the buyer paid via an echeck and you let him have the item before the echeck had cleared and he cancelled it.

OR does it still show as pending in your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.