My Money Works 24x7, 365

KingRay
Contributor
Contributor

Not during employee hours. If you're going to cut back on how much you people work, and executives are figuring out how to be as greedy as possible, at least fix your software to solve basic problems. Get rid of bots, because they're dumb as rocks and can't understand compound sentences. AI is not ready for this, I swear. I don't even know where the slight over-payment of a refund to me is located. Because your instructions don't match the issue, I'm not bending my hours to suit employee schedules. Stop inconveniencing consumers as much as possible. It's getting super tiring & annoying. My tech-writers were super when I was writing software. Don't know who is writing these instructions, but they don't account for much.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KingRay 

ok??? 🤔

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KingRay
Contributor
Contributor

Hahahaha @kernowlass. I'm just venting and worded it so there couldn't be much opposition to telling the truth about PayPal and businesses around the U.S. Cutting back hours (and getting rid of entire shifts) makes it nearly impossible to get anything done. I sleep during the day and was too tired to sit on the phone waiting for a rep to answer. Might've bitten their head off too, because I was sleepy. I'm up all night and this is my money, not theirs.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.