More detailed breakdown of paypal payments on bank statements

truffleshuffle
New Community Member

I often have many paypal payments coming out of my bank account. My bank statement always just shows them as paypal payments. Is it possible at all to add a reference or something, so we know exactly who this paypal payment was paid to rather than having to log onto paypal to check...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jtbrown
New Community Member

I'd deeply appreciate an answer to this as well. In the absence of transaction details, I'll have to start moving payments off of PayPal. It's just too frustrating for bookkeeping.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @truffleshuffle and @jtbrown,

Thank you for your suggestion. We are always happy to receive feedback about your experience. There is not currently a feature to control how the transactions appear on your bank or card statement. If you would like additional information about a particular transaction, you can log in to your PayPal account to view the transaction details, and if you would like to look at more transactions at a time, there are reporting options for that information.

I hope this information helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.