It’s Veteran’s Day! WTH is singles day?

EdwinG69
Contributor
Contributor

It’s Veteran’s Day!  WTH is singles day? You people are so disgusting as to repurpose this wonderful day to honor the men and women who sacrificed so much for this country with a silly, completely fabricated holiday that discourages marriage and family.  My grandfather, father, me and now my sons are(were) proud to have served the US military and this email only shows how certain forces working to tear the greatness that has kept this country strong and free.   I will unsubscribe.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Don't get mad all the time I got the same email you know you served in the military I have seen Email all the time. I have spoken to lot's of Veterans & a lot of them are in the homeless shelters & only a few even have families & can enjoy a house or even time with their kids. you should be mad of the people that abuse Veterans pensions like Family members & friends or even street people.

don't get mad over an Email Trump should be here in United States Honoring Veterans instead he's at his other Mar a Largo in Paris spending Tax Dollars & every time he's got Legal Troubles? he's going to see Putin He don't even sit down like I did & listened to so many stories True Stories of Veterans of all walks of life even the once serving today. I got a Ton of Emails that are all Marketing & have nothing to do with Veterans. kids today don't even bother to sit down & listen to Veterans. 

your doing fine your with your family enjoy that friend most veterans don't have that same gift you have so enjoy it. some of them comeback from wars never the same 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EdwinG69

Who are 'you people' and what email are you talking about?

Never heard of singles day? Is that a U.S thing?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

EdwinG69
Contributor
Contributor

The Paypal marketing team is 'you people'. 

Login to Me Too

EdwinG69
Contributor
Contributor

I don't understand how anyone can blame the family and friends of veterans as being the cause of hardship.  The president should not be blamed in particular although their is plenty of blame to be passed to many politicians.  I have much to be happy about today, but of course, it isn't about me.  It is about all vets and the sad decline of honor, respect and sense of duty to God and country that has occurred.  This fake singles day holiday is a direct assault on these values and also the country itself.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.