Is PayPal is favor or against free speech?

Ovi2
Contributor
Contributor

I noticed that PayPal has banned some people from its platform for holding conservative viewpoints. Would it be possible for PayPal to hire such  extremist **bleep** leftists that they would let their own political biases make the decisions at work? Could it be possible for such dirty leftist trash to find it's way is a position where they can abuse the power given by PayPal and actually decide to ban others for their viewpoint? That seems so absurd. Could PayPal really possibly be this **bleep**?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ovi2

Do you actually have a question about a paypal account problem that you would like answered or is this just a rant where no one understands what you are on about?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ovi2
Contributor
Contributor

The question is: are we still allowed to use PayPal if we hold conservative political opinions or will our account be terminated in such a case?

So scummy of the retarded leftists in the PayPal to act against free speech. Pure pathetic imbeciles.!!!

Login to Me Too

Alphaone
Contributor
Contributor

This is good question, it seems that if you have patriotic views pay pal don’t want your business.

Login to Me Too

Camelotalot
Contributor
Contributor

The subscriber is putting over a point of view, in fact a justifiable complaint in the hope that PayPay will take note and change their incomprehensible decision to cancel the accounts of reputable forums of free speech.  You should be as concerned as you yourself have posted a comment which seems quite arrogant and could cause offence to some but I'm sure you would agree one of the great freedoms of western society is to offend and be offended without fear of being forced to be silent.  For myself, unless PayPal change their draconian decision they will lose my business as well and I will encourage as many others as I can to do likewise.

Login to Me Too

bigears1
New Community Member

If PayPal insist in banning Free Speech Union etc . I WILL CLOSE MY ACCCOUNT.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.