If paypal gets involved in politics. Go Woke Go Broke

angryDAD78
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a long time customer. If paypal gets involved in politics and closes peoples accounts due to "Feelings" and/or political reasons such as the case with Jordan [Removed]. I'll find another payment platform .. this is your final and only warning. Stick to being a payment platform as that is all you are.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angryDAD78
Contributor
Contributor

Well that's it then i have looked into this more and it turns out Paypal have been banning people they don't like due to political reasons.. the Executives running the show there are idiots.. good luck with that I'm cancelling my account as soon as my affairs are finalized and i have already discussed this with 5 other people and started using a different payment platform.. I'm out, you got involved with politics that is not a payment platform's place, GO WOKE GO BROKE, i'd happily assist you with that!!!.. you even redacted the name Jordan [removed] in my original post. FYI some of my Favorite Youtubers have been getting banned as well they have been letting everyone know that you banned them and they have 100's or thousands of subscribers. Your business model must be up the WAHZZOOO!!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

angryDAD78
Contributor
Contributor

Well that's it then i have looked into this more and it turns out Paypal have been banning people they don't like due to political reasons.. the Executives running the show there are idiots.. good luck with that I'm cancelling my account as soon as my affairs are finalized and i have already discussed this with 5 other people and started using a different payment platform.. I'm out, you got involved with politics that is not a payment platform's place, GO WOKE GO BROKE, i'd happily assist you with that!!!.. you even redacted the name Jordan [removed] in my original post. FYI some of my Favorite Youtubers have been getting banned as well they have been letting everyone know that you banned them and they have 100's or thousands of subscribers. Your business model must be up the WAHZZOOO!!

Login to Me Too

bsapien
New Community Member

I thought it was a joke. They can't be that stupid. I don't need them.

Login to Me Too

DavidPHay
New Community Member

What kind of successful business model alienates 60 to 96% of their customers, GO WOKE GO BROKE listen and listen good you **bleep** morons, there's no such thing as woke, only cultural Marxism, Republican, libertarian, independent voters, moderate and liberal Democrats, hate this woke **bleep**, I'm going to give you a month, to announce who is in charge, of trying to censor people on a payment platform, I want to hear publicly that they've been fired, if not like millions of other people I will be closing my account with you, 4% of the population will not carry you, you'll go under, allowing communist stooges to run your company is beyond gross incompetence. Imagine if PayPal had a booth at some business expo or some such thing, and every time a PayPal customer walks by, a PayPal employee would spit in their face, that's what you've done with this woke **bleep**. You're not in the enlightened majority, you're in the mentally ill minority.

Login to Me Too

bsapien
New Community Member

Let them live on (stupidity.)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.