If my receiver already got his vehicle why I have to wait 21 days for this to release

Scarba2017
New Community Member
Why can’t my money be released Is owner receive his vehicle
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Scarba2017 

With payments received for tangible goods Paypal would request valid tracking information confirming the funds have been delivered to the buyer. As they can validate the tracking information online, once it is delivered they can release the funds. As you have received the funds for an item collected?? no tracking number is applicable and they would be unable to release these funds any sooner than the 21 days.

The buyer may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the buyer confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released to you sooner. This is not always guaranteed. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GG928
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi. Thank you for reaching out. If that's the case let me give you and your buyer a way to get your funds immediately. Contact your buyer and tell them to log in to their PayPal account using a desktop. Go to their recent activity and then look for the original transaction and then an option will come and say confirm receipt. After they confirmed it the funds will soon available to you after 24 hrs. An email confirmation will be sent to you. Hope this helps. Stay safe
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.