How do you feel about not being able to contact support?

uzi3
Contributor
Contributor

I have looked long and hard, chatted to PayPals IVR bots and searched articles, there is just no way to get a phone number to call support (I am in Dubai) or even chat to one. I really do not appreciate the limited support during covid-19, especially because limited in this instance is translating to non existent support. If covid19 was really that impactful then they would have stopped providing some or all services. It is evident that a lot of planning and effort has gone into ensuring no human contact is possible in order to save on cost. As a consumer of their services I am unhappy to not be able to receive customer support, and providing support is not optional but essential part of service.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Rosanna13
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I am TOTALLY with you!!!

I have a bloody case against me from a scammer who wants a refund AND my hard work and soul I put into my artwork. I have proof that I want to attach so that she can close the case and let PP release my money. Etsy.com already closed the case. Yes! She tried everywhere to get money!  

PayPal only has the normal Q & A which drives me insane too! I even tried the feedback, to get my problems through to them. And Nada!

What happened to Help during COVID-19 to their loyal users since 2012???

Please let me know if you hit the right button to get a human being to answer our questions.

Thank you and good luck!

Rosanna13

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.