Helping a nation to build!

BasuWije
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I am from Sri Lanka. Here we can pay through PayPal but cannot accept payments. Sri Lankan Government and Central Bank try to resolve this issue by negotiation with regional agents especially India and Singapore. But it hasn't been successful for over 10 years now. And we see there is not enough effort by them too.

As you may know, we are facing a lack of foreign currency reserves and a massive economic crisis.

But our talented and hard working youth generation has the full capability of making products and services for the globe. Unfortunately, they do not have the globally recognized PayPal payment gateway.

There are few issues for PayPal about the Sri Lankan market such as small transaction capacity and so on. But we have a proposal and a plan to work through. We just need a direct official contact to propose our plan. If you guys can help us, it's not just a help but a blessing for a whole nation.

A country with a skillful energetic youth is waiting to break their shackles. Any reply would be historically remarked as an effort of helping a nation to build.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BasuWije 

You need to contact customer services for account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

BasuWije
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Thank you and really appreciate your quick attention. This question was asked through almost every option available. And waiting for a response. Thank you again for your kind reply. 💓

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.