Help Me to solve this isue

Felix17
Contributor
Contributor
I wanted to find out why my can't has not been accepted by PayPal. On 04th July, 2018 I was trying to link my card with PayPal account, but was failed in the process and I was directed to contact the customer care.Yesterday,I went to the bank to find out why happened like that,and bank manager verified the my card and found that, the card has already added to the PayPal and he gave me the PayPal code which had been already sent by PayPal. Unfortunately, I never found my card and where to put the PayPal code to completely link the card. I clicked the wallet,it only show me to add the card, and once I repeat to add the same card,I just receive a feedback saying that, "this card can't be linked,find other payment method." I tried to call the PayPal customer care directly but did prevail due to my area code. Any one with paypal customer care email,please assist me so that I can contact them by email. I need your help.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.