Hello

Ranjit2
New Community Member

I want to ask that how can i remove limitations from my account there is account limitations added to my paypal account kindly share steps to resolve this issue and please confirm me the paypal email id so that i can send them the proofs

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ranjit2

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Ranjit2,

I'm sorry to hear about the limitation on your account. If there are steps in the Resolution Center, please complete them so the account can be reviewed for reinstatement. If there are no steps, it is possible that the limitation is a permanent limitation, which would not be able to be resolved. 

If there were steps there and they've been completed, please give the review team some time to review the information. If it's been more than a few days, you can check in with customer service using the steps given by @kernowlass above.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.