Gun Payments thru pay-pal From Buya Marketplace.

ME20152
Contributor
Contributor

Awhile back, Pay-pal decide to Stop taking payment from any gun transactions from everyone. 

I wanted to post something ( because i was told  it was read frequently by pay-pal.) 

Question, it seems to be a concern of pay-pal because of a Vetting Issue. ( is the person receiving the firearm getting checked, are they the write gun owner, etc? ) 

So, here is what i would like to add to as a solution. 

Pay Pal, only deal with Federal Firearm LICENSED  DEALERS . ( AKA FFL) 

Have a place on there pay-pal account to upload and update there FFL License.

THEY EXPIRE ABOUT EVERY ABOUT 3 YEARS

THERE IS A WEB SITE    WWW.EXCEHCK.GOV        TO VERIFY FFL'S FOR VALID LICENSES 

Do not allow transfer "without" and FFL involved.

IF PAyPAL WOULD FOLLOW THIS, we all can work together and make sure that things are done properly. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

I am not a collector or dealer,but don't you think direct credit card transaction is better than Paypal?

if he has a credit card,I feel safer than if he pays with PAYPAL?

Login to Me Too

ME20152
Contributor
Contributor

Will to me (as a business ) the issue is get you

@nevadasmith wrote:

I am not a collector or dealer,but don't you think direct credit card transaction is better than Pay pal?

if he has a credit card,I feel safer than if he pays with PAY-PAL?

product out there Nationwide. Without this in place there is no verification that the person paying is the card holder. With paypal, you can see the buya is either Verified or not.  The fore you now how to proceed (if you choose to do so ). 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.