Great Job

B3achF13nd
New Community Member

Hello,

Just wanted to praise Curtis (1630244) and let management know he was helpful, friendly, a quick thinker, and resolved my issue and substantially quicker than I thought. I got transferred to him from customer service (whomever the first set of calls go to) and they were not able to help me verify my email as her computer was having technical difficulties. Probably similar difficulties I was having as my email links were not working. I'm guessing Curtis encountered the same issue as there was a brief pause; he quickly thought of a different solution to allow me to verify my email to allow me full access to my account. 

I wanted to speak to a manager directly but he explained it might be a long wait. I asked if there was a way to have them call or email me and he suggested [removed] (their own links aren't allowed). I was directed here so I hope this gets through to the correct people.

It was worth the wait just wish he was who I got to begin with. Thanks for having great people like Curtis onboard!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @B3achF13nd,

Thank you so much for your wonderful words about Curtis! I will be happy to make Curtis' day by passing this feedback along!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.