Glitch in PayPal email format

Jef_in_Rome
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.  When PayPal sent me confirmatory messages that my inquiries have been received and will be considered, their auto-reply emails had an identical glitch. 

The “View the case details” button does not work. Opening the source details for these emails, I noticed there was a rendering error. I don't find any way to bring this to PayPal's attention except here.  If any PayPal staff is monitoring this post, the two emails concerned case PP-D-45162763 and case PP-D-45163253.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Jef_in_Rome,

Thank you for bringing this to the community. I will pass this along. You can also request that it be escalated in a manner specific to your account by contacting customer service and requesting that it be escalated to a technician with information specific to your account.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Jef_in_Rome
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for passing this to the appropriate desk, Olivia.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.