Gab

1ontopofyou
New Community Member
Wanted to say awesome job to PayPal to stop service to GAB.com. Americans should never support haters. Hate Crimes are so wrong. We ALL should focusing on human KINDNESS! If we focus more on this life wil only get better. Saying hi to stranger or even holding a door for an at random person can go a long way for ALL involved John B
Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Dee_Plorable
Contributor
Contributor

This is truly chilling that Paypal and other payment companies (MasterCard has engaged in the same sort of behaviour) are picking sides and deplatforming and depersoning people, and silencing thousands of people's voices for the sake of kowtowing to the censorious far-left. This won't work in the long run, but it will hasten the development of alternatives to services which are not neutral and not open to all ideas, right or left.

Anyway, I will now take the same approach to PayPal as I have with MasterCard, which means I will be severely curtailing my purchases through you, and actively supporting any other provider who will facilitate my financial transactions without casting judgment on whether or not my fully legal transactions should be denied because somebody in your company is intolerant of ideas contrary to their own.

Your management needs to take a close look at themselves in the mirror, and then hang their heads in shame. This was a despicable action.

Login to Me Too

chaoswhat
Contributor
Contributor

You haven't reinstated Alex Jones and now you're censored even speech. I will continue to avoid using paypal until payal gets out of the censorship business. SAD!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.