Gab

1ontopofyou
New Community Member
Wanted to say awesome job to PayPal to stop service to GAB.com. Americans should never support haters. Hate Crimes are so wrong. We ALL should focusing on human KINDNESS! If we focus more on this life wil only get better. Saying hi to stranger or even holding a door for an at random person can go a long way for ALL involved John B
Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

casstlelong1
New Community Member

If this is true, being one that understands how free speech works, and knows the guy also posted on twitter and Facebook, I'll have to use an alternative.  Before I act, however, I'd like to know if it is true or slander.

Login to Me Too

Krisztián1
Contributor
Contributor

they deliberately not replying to these threads, trying to bury the issue that they use indirect censorship.

paypals policy is very appauling.

Login to Me Too

BenOc
New Community Member

I can't say I'm surprised, but if Gab is responsible (somehow) for violent rhetoric, why has paypal not pulled out of facebook for the rhetoric of James T. Hodgkinson? Or Twitter for the rhetoric of Farrakhan? Or youtube for the actions of the youtube shooter? 

Login to Me Too

otakuryoga
Contributor
Contributor

you dropped Gab like a hot potato because the synagogue gunman had an account there (even though they went to the authorities as soon as notified of the threatening post..before he acted)

what about all the youtube users that have posted videos of violent acts?

what about those who have livestreamed violent acts on facebook live?

what about posters calling for people to be killed on Twitter?(google Joe Bernstein kill a straight white man)

how many murderers have had twitter accounts? or facebook accounts?

why do you hold Gab responsible but not them?

Login to Me Too

JackieS2018
New Community Member
Absolutely agree. Stunning that Paypal is aggressively attempting to curtail free speech in any way. My first post and likely the last. Searching for an alternative to Paypal. Shame on Paypal.
Login to Me Too

66ElCamino

Amen!

Login to Me Too

Krisztián1
Contributor
Contributor

This is outrageous! stop this political agenda and censoring free speech! what do you think of yourselves? this has gone completely insane, 
PAYPAL IS NOT A CONTENT SITE, you arent producing or hosting content of any kind, so stop indirectly censoring sites that do!
how dare you judge Gab? 
is it ok now to judge a community based on 1 crazy person? 
now THATS the very definition of hate, racism, and predjudice that you, PAYPAL, do here!

why did you shut down Roosh V?

Why cant i buy books from him thru paypal?
are you against free speech, and a right to express opinions?

we, Hungarians, who are taking a stand against the migrant crisis here in the EU, we are proud of your free speech rights, and appauled at your policy!

you are exploiting your monopoly in a very bad way.

also if im not mistaken, you have absolutely no right judging anybody's content, until it doenst break the law, and constitution of the USA, im I right? 

here in the EU you have no right to deny anyone a service, just based on your opinion or bias, unless he brakes his part of the agreement. And that is rightly so!

Login to Me Too

Krisztián1
Contributor
Contributor

* sorry, edit: "here in the EU, we are proud of OUR free speech rights"

Login to Me Too

USAFvet
Contributor
Contributor

Yes they are against free speech. Talk of fining you if they don't like what you have to say. They seem to think this is the CCP not the USA. I just paid off my balance and as far as I am concerned they can take their credit lines back because I am going to throw my cards into the back of my drawer and not bother to look for them until they look in the mirror. I don't like all this trans stuff being pushed on kids letting them change their bodies without parental knowledge. They can't buy a beer but they can change their bodies. Going to censor me for speaking that. Going to fine me for violence against the trans community because I don't like their drag shows. Well not with my business. 

Login to Me Too

Krisztián1
Contributor
Contributor

is it ok now to judge a community based on 1 crazy person? 

now THATS the very definition of hate, racism, and predjudice that you preach here!

tipical liberal reasoning. you are glad to hold a door or say hi as long as the stranger 100% agrees with you. 
but if not, you cry HATE and try everything to take away their free speech

we, Hungarians, who are taking a stand against the migrant crisis here in the EU, we are proud of our free speech rights, and appauled at paypals policy!

they are exploiting monopoly in a very bad way.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.