Fraudulant

Karrielee63
Contributor
Contributor

I have had nothing but trouble with PayPal each and every single time I've used them they have paid on things that I never ordered without my knowledge or permission they also have fraudulent business is attached to their company and do not stand behind the businesses that you are unable to even contact. To dispute resolutions are just denied it's almost impossible to get ahold of anybody and have anything resolved I have never in my life been involved with any business with such poor poor and fraudulent behaviors

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Aniseta
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, the balance is over 2.000 Dollars and PayPal is holding with the pretext that they are following the rules of security. People who lie, people who steal, people do not have the guts to give a call to their clients because their service is just a big scrap. The whole amount is the work of my last three months and they don't give a damn for the damage caused. Is a big fraudulent company with fraudulent people, with a fraudulent customer service.

Login to Me Too

YEEZY1
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal can hold onto your funds for security reasons fro SIX months.

I answered your other question with a more detailed response.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.