For my business in Myanmar.

MaunhMaungkhain
Contributor
Contributor

Dear. Sir, May I request the first my transfer money arrived in your account PayPal and you can receive keep your account PayPal. Why reply sent you because not your money. I am a people and you are people but you will kindness for send me transfer money because this money is for help send me but you know I am thirty party man and I have very difficult for money not only one me and I have other people all are using this help money for help kindness my people .you are business Company but you can open account me you can keep my transfer money after sent help other people. I don't understand your group. Why play me doing like that this is our using for life. Please understand me you ask me about human rights .you do for human man right about I am writing about your group human right. Thanks for give information me. Thanks for kindness thirty party Maung <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MaunhMaungkhain 

Paypal is not supported or available in Myanmar so maybe that is why you are limited if that is the issue?

You can't use another countries paypal account unfortunately, again if that is what you are doing.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.