Feature Request: auto-generate invoice from payment

ixm7
Contributor
Contributor

Please add a Merchant Account option to allow payers to request & receive an invoice based on what they just purchased.
This would save both sides time. 

Sample scenario: I have a system the generates invoices for software support renewal. Customers pay via PayPal using annual support button on my web site. Some customers adjust quantity to multiple years instead of 1. They then ask me to generate a manual invoice to reflect the new quantity. That's manual work that can be avoided if PayPal allowed invoices to be generated based on payment. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

matvsax
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, did you finally found a solution? If yes, how did you managed? If no, would you still be interested? I'm a developer having the same issue and I'm thinking of building that tool myself.
Login to Me Too

ixm7
Contributor
Contributor

Received no response from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

vts1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @matvsax  @ixm7 , if using a third party tools is one option to compliment your scenario, Googling exact phrase "Automate PayPal Invoicing" could lead to some options. Hope that helps if you are still looking for a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.