FEATURE REQUEST: One dashboard for managing multiple Paypal accounts

six7
New Community Member

I have two business Paypal accounts, one for my consulting business, and one tied to my Airbnb hosting. I also have one personal Paypal account. 

I would love if there were a way to have one dashboard where I could be signed in to all three and manage them from there. It's a pain in the can to have to log in and out, which I do at least 5x per day. Please make my Paypal dreams come true. 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Agrande
Contributor
Contributor
They should have one dashboard for accessing your accounts also they should get rid of the security features for phone numbers and card numbers and add the face feature in order to login which my be easier because they can match your profile picture with your face to verify that it's really you. I have 2 personal accounts but I can't even login to one of my accounts due to an old phone number and card number that I no longer have and I have no way to verify my information since it's been almost 5 to 6 years since I have used that account. Also there should have some kind of security feature that can verify that it's really you if you were to ever forget your login info or if you got a new phone number or a new credit card for verifying your account to prove that it's really you because there is no way that they can help unless having previous card numbers or previous addresses and it's very frustrating knowing that I gotta call to have help trying to login and can't even get into my own account without verifying that is my account.😤😠😡
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.