cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eric [removed]/Rippaverse

Options
RiversEnd

This is an outrage. I agree with everything Joyner says. I have to ask why do business with such an intolerant organization?

Options
Flippyfloppy
New Community Member

This is a TERRIBLE look for Paypal. Withholding payments to Eric J Ripperverse that has already been taken from my account. Is Paypal earning interest on all these payments they are withholding from the legitimate seller? I imagine the interest earned on a million dollars it should NOT be holding on too would be quite a pretty penny I'm guessing. 

Pay the money to the business I want it paid too. 

Paypal has proven they are not trustworthy by doing this and are using a technicality to enact a thinly veiled and seemingly bigoted political attack. 

Pay the money Paypal. That is our money not yours! Send it too the seller we all elected to have it paid it too. I did not elect to allow Paypal to make free money off my payment through my credit card. 

Disgraceful behaviour by Paypal, profiting by holding monies they are not entitled too.

Options
Temp20220731D

I also purchased a comic using paypal and I demand paypal to provide him the money. If he has done everything you requested to provide information that he has a true business than there is no reason for paypal to hold the funds.

Options
roboclk
Contributor

Didn't know how to classify which board to put this in since its got to do with transactions and possible security issues and fraud issues with pay pal at this point. I SENT MY MONEY to/for a product and YOU PAYPAL STOLE MY MONEY. PAYPAL IS WITHHOLDING MY money to getting to the person in question title (July & Rippa LLC). YOU have COMMITED Theft and possible fraud. This is unacceptable as someone who uses your platform (and personally never had a problem). I am happy to leave and find another service/platform, because so far this is terrible to see and experience. MY money SHOULD BE going to this entity, why are you holding it back then? My most latest transaction payment/order to July & Rippa LLC which was/is $108.40 better be in that account because you already pulled that money from the card/acct. I used(aka does NOT show pending in my acct.) SO WHERE IS THAT MONEY?

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@roboclk 

On a limited paypal account.

You can open a dispute to get your money back if you want to if you used the goods/services option to pay.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
roboclk
Contributor

What are you on about!? I DON"T want a DISPUTE. I want my money to be July & Rippa LLC. Why is it so hard to understand?, that I paid for a product and you guys are not giving them their rightful money you are stealing my money and that's supposed be theirs. The money was pulled out of my card acct. so why is it not in their paypal. Again WHERE IS THAT MONEY?

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@roboclk 

Whatever, nothing to do with me and couldn't care less, bye then.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
CanadamanDan
Contributor

@roboclk   Agreed!  PayPal needs to immediately change their "policy" and release (read:  NOT withhold) any and all funds sent through the PayPal "service" to the vendor/business known as "July & Rippa LLC" for the purchase of any and all product.....PERIOD.  

No stinkin' IFs, ANDs, or BUTs.  

Options
board2tiers
New Community Member
Paypal doesn’t care about you, or your business or satisfaction. If you don’t want to be abused and taken for granted, find a better payment system. Hail the Rippa-verse.

Options
IsomSupporter

I have an active complaint filed with the Federal Trade Commission citing Paypal's removal of funds from my bank account and subsequent withholding of those funds from the vendor for whom the money was intended. I cited Dan Schuman as party to my complaint and used their corporate HQ in San Jose for reference; I urge others to do the same. This is an unacceptable action on Paypal's part clearly motivated by political bias. It is a clear violation of the trust we as customer's place in Paypal to handle our transactions and the company should be made to answer for it's unethical business practices.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.