cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eric [removed]/Rippaverse

Options
DARTH_YASMIN

Same. I spent this money with the understanding that this was a pre-order. I'm deeply disappointed in PayPal. I've been with you for years and have never had an issue until now. Release the money that was given to July and Rippa LLC, freezing those funds without prior notification to either me or Mr. July is downright shameful.

Options
poiuyyuiop
Contributor

paypal (aka. **bleep**) stole my money too. Release MY money to the seller, Rippaverse.

Options
trubea
Contributor

Not terribly happy that this is how small businesses are treated, let alone minority owned businesses.  I do wonder what precedent PayPal is trying to set by punishing small businesses and favoring larger businesses that don't really need the money in the first place (and also, companies that have their own payment systems, not relying on one owned by fleabay).

Options
roboclk
Contributor

Literally same, this is disgusting as a user who uses paypal as a service/platform. I will gladly leave them and find someone who doesn't STEAL MY Money, that is meant to go to the person I bought to/from.

Options
Johnoverbeek2
Contributor

This is unacceptable the money I sent to Eric [removed] and Rippa LLC should have never been held by PayPal give him the money or I will be seeking legal action for not delivering my money to the company for my pre-order I choose where my money goes if you can’t be honest and transfer funds for me in the way that I choose the I’ll take my business somewhere else

Options
Gade757
Contributor

Paypal needs to release the money now or I will file a fraud complaint with the FTC and CFBP immediately.  Stop stealing my money. I want the product I paid for.

Options
YagamiFire
Contributor

I am having the same issue. I have reached out to Paypal THREE TIMES on this already and they have not responded and it has been 48 hours. This is a joke.

Options

I would like to issue a formal complaint to PayPal regarding its hold on the payment I made to July & Rippa LLC for the preorder of Isom #1. I am fully aware that this is a preorder and do not require PayPal to withhold my payment to the seller until the product is shipped. I was not aware that PayPal would freeze an intentional payment to a legitimate small business for a product knowingly purchased in full understanding of the terms. I would like to reiterate that my intention was to pay July & Rippa LLC, not to have my payment held instead by PayPal. Please resolve this issue ASAP

Options
nullmiah

Looks like PayPal is just another racist mega Corp trying to steal from the black small business community. I can use PayPal with all my white-owned businesses just fine. PayPal, quit being racist and let rippaverse have the money I gave him for my comic pre-order.

Options
CanadamanDan
Contributor

Yup, I'm in the same boat.  What the H-E-Double-Hockey-Stick does PayPal think they're doing withholding MY money (I sent for three (x3) pre-orders) from the vendor "July & Rippa LLC" ???  PayPal consider yourselves "on notice"...I WILL steer an extremely W-I-D-E birth (read: circumnavigate) around your "service" in the future and strongly suggest my fellow Canadian Veterans do the same!!

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.