Eric [removed]/Rippaverse

jjoyner

I've been a PayPal customer since 2006 and made two payments to Eric [removed] for the Rippaverse. I heard he has not received any of the payments that customers have sent through PayPal. I demand that MY money be released to Eric [removed] immediately so I can receive the products I purchased. 

I am disappointed that PayPal finds it amusing to restrict the operations of a successful African-American entrepreneur in his efforts to establish a black-owned, small business that delivers high-quality content and product to consumers, both domestically and internationally. 

If this is not resolved by Friday, I will cease using PayPal and will ensure that others know not to trust this "Service" with their hard-earned money, especially Black-owned small businesses.

Login to Me Too
60 REPLIES 60

Blanier10
New Community Member

I sent money to eric [removed] for his rippaverse comic and id like the funds to be released to him so I can get my pre order please and thank you.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Blanier10 

Send him this information?

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/my-payment-is-on-hold.-why-is-this-happening-faq3297

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KingAdrock
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

That link suddenly doesn't have any information…

Login to Me Too

roboclk
Contributor
Contributor

Didn't know how to classify which board to put this in since its got to do with transactions and possible security issues and fraud issues with pay pal at this point. I SENT MY MONEY to/for a product and YOU PAYPAL STOLE MY MONEY. PAYPAL IS WITHHOLDING MY money to getting to the person in question title (July & Rippa LLC). YOU have COMMITED Theft and possible fraud. This is unacceptable as someone who uses your platform (and personally never had a problem). I am happy to leave and find another service/platform, because so far this is terrible to see and experience. MY money SHOULD BE going to this entity, why are you holding it back then? My most latest transaction payment/order to July & Rippa LLC which was/is $108.40 better be in that account because you already pulled that money from the card/acct. I used(aka does NOT show pending in my acct.) SO WHERE IS THAT MONEY?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@roboclk 

On a limited paypal account.

You can open a dispute to get your money back if you want to if you used the goods/services option to pay.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

roboclk
Contributor
Contributor

What are you on about!? I DON"T want a DISPUTE. I want my money to be July & Rippa LLC. Why is it so hard to understand?, that I paid for a product and you guys are not giving them their rightful money you are stealing my money and that's supposed be theirs. The money was pulled out of my card acct. so why is it not in their paypal. Again WHERE IS THAT MONEY?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@roboclk 

Whatever, nothing to do with me and couldn't care less, bye then.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

CanadamanDan
Contributor
Contributor

@roboclk   Agreed!  PayPal needs to immediately change their "policy" and release (read:  NOT withhold) any and all funds sent through the PayPal "service" to the vendor/business known as "July & Rippa LLC" for the purchase of any and all product.....PERIOD.  

No stinkin' IFs, ANDs, or BUTs.  

Login to Me Too

board2tiers
New Community Member
Paypal doesn’t care about you, or your business or satisfaction. If you don’t want to be abused and taken for granted, find a better payment system. Hail the Rippa-verse.
Login to Me Too

CanadamanDan
Contributor
Contributor

Same here!  

PayPal....

Consider yourselves "On Notice"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.