cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eric [removed]/Rippaverse

Options
Ric9mm

Paypal needs to release the money now or I will file a fraud complaint with the FTC and CFBP immediately.  Stop stealing my money. I want the product I paid for.

Options
Cassius1944
New Community Member

PayPal needs to release the funds or they run the risk of being liable for theft, wire fraud, and the tort of conversion, at a minimum. We’re talking class action level damages if they fail to comply.

Options
Baresark
New Community Member

I want to lodge a formal complaint against PayPal. I used PayPal for this transaction and used my saved Discover card. I used it for this transaction to PreOrder an item I have been waiting for. I paid my Credit Card, you have the money, and PayPal is not paying the business I am doing business with. I did not pay Paypal, Paypal is the payment processor for Rippaverse Comics. You need to release at least the 43.50 that I used Paypal to process the payment for the product. I'm aware it's a preorder item, you pay out any other preorder I use Paypal for, you need to do the same here. Your policy cannot legally be that you get to hold money between me and the seller based on a set of capricious arbitrary rules that you level unevenly between different businesses.

Options
deanGERMAN
New Community Member

I sent my money to Rippaverse for a preorder comic. Release the funds to the seller.

Paypal is committing theft of my funds.

Options
Temp20220724B
Contributor

PayPal, you have frozen my money that was meant to go to Rippaverse and Eric D. [removed]. This is unacceptable unfreeze the money now!

Options
TyronD
Contributor
PayPal won’t steal from you as we have a lengthy bank balance our selves. I need to spend other members cash

Options
Batwing53

Why does PayPal have the money I used to pre order a product from Rippaverse. I order the product knowing that it's a pre order. PayPal is stealing my money and not giving it to the company I bought from.

Options
Obijuan024
New Community Member

I've had an account on Paypal since 2003. I am disturbed to find out that my money, which has been given freely by me, has been withheld from Eric [removed]. I understand that it is a pre-order and I knowingly sent him my money. The money is not yours to take and withhold. I am trying to lodge a formal complaint to Paypal, but the website has no remedy to this situation.

Understand that if my funds are not released to him, I will consider this theft. Paypal is an intermediary, with no legal right to deny payment. Please rectify this immediately. 

Options
Rioukou
New Community Member

I sent 3 payments to July & Rippa LLC. He has not received access to those payments because you have held his funds from him. I want those funds released for access to July & Rippa LLC immediately. If this issue is not resolved then my account here will be terminated.

Options
Teddyworm
Contributor

I am in the same situation ! This is outrageous. Stealing money from an independent creator practically. You can pre order Games with PayPal. Massive organisations can get it. Nice way to make it harder for the little guy! I use all my online transactions with PayPal from Australia. Get this sorted ASAP! No more excuses. 

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.