CIGRETTE PAPER

CIGRETTE ROLLING MACHINE

GLASS WATER PIPE ( DRUG RELATED ITEM )

VAPOR BATTERY ( HAZARDOUS PRODUCT )

HOOKAH

CBD

VAPOR TANK

PAYMENT THROUGH PAY PAL.  IT IS PAY PAL DOING LEGAL 

Some of your listings haven’t followed our Tobacco Products policy. In this email, we're including some policy information to help you with your future listings. We also had to take the following actions:
- Listings that didn't follow eBay guidelines have been removed. A list of removed item(s) is available further down in this email.
- Any fees for listings that were ended early for not following policy won't be credited to your account.

You can sell smoking accessories that are intended for tobacco use. Due to strict government regulations, eBay doesn't allow the sale of products that contain tobacco. This includes cigarettes, cigars, herbal cigarettes, smokeless tobacco, and e-cigarettes. Please refer to our Tobacco and smoking accessories policy to determine if and how your product can be sold.

For more information on this policy, go to:
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/tobacco.html 

You listed a vaporizer, vape pen, hookah pen, electronic cigarette, or a component for these types of items. Based on FDA regulations that treat these items in the same way as tobacco products, eBay decided to not allow them or their components on the site. This also includes e-liquids (with or without nicotine). We appreciate that you chose to utilize our site, but we must ask that you please not relist in this case.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with this information and be sure that your current and future listings, including any items that are relisted automatically, follow these guidelines. If they don’t, they'll be removed and your fees may not be refunded. It could also result in additional actions, including loss of buying and selling privileges on eBay.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sohailrana 

What does that have to do with Paypal?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Alu2222
Contributor
Contributor
eBay selling any item payment through PayPal. PayPal received money for sale on eBay tobacco related item that is PayPal policy
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alu2222 

Ebay and Paypal are 2 totally separate companies and when you pay with paypal they have no idea what you are paying for.

They just process the payment to the sellers email address linked to their auction for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Alu2222
Contributor
Contributor
I just ask PayPal policy on vapor & Tobbacco product
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.