Did PayPal just ban The Gateway Pundit? If so, I will look elsewhere for business account

SoCalJody
Contributor
Contributor

Did PayPal just ban The Gateway Pundit's account?  If so, I am not safe doing business with PayPal.

Please let me know.  If true, I need to find a more secure payment transaction site that will not judge my customers on their political free speech.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SoCalJody 

No idea, and doubt anyone on here really cares less.

Up to you if you close your account or not.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SoCalJody
Contributor
Contributor

Hello - 

This is a serious question. Did PayPal just ban The Gateway Pundit? I do not want my customers under threat of the Mark of the Beast -- if you do not agree with PayPal's politics, you are not able to buy or sell.  I don't want to keep a financial transaction site that plays in politic to keep my customers safe. If you don't like my question Mr. KernowlASS, just don't answer.  I need a credible answer.  Thank you. My concern is for my customers, many of which may disagree with PayPal's political decisions, and therefore are under threat. This is a business decision.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.