Declined Payments and Incorrect Customer Service Hours

ZuluByte
New Community Member

Had multiple declined payments overnight tonight. Been waiting until the support center opens up for resolution. Noticed that the website is out of date so hopefully this makes it somewhere that whoever edits the website will update it so as to not waste time for those of us thinking ah, just another 30 minutes instead of an hour and 30 minutes.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us

Call PayPal Customer Service.
Customer Service
  • 5:00 AM PT to 8:00 PM PT Monday through Friday
    6:00 AM PT to 6:00 PM PT Saturday and Sunday

When you call, it actually states Monday - Sunday 6:00 AM PT as the opening time. If there is any 5:00 AM PT support time, I'm not hearing any options to get to that prompt. 

At any rate, my issue cannot be solved by the community but I don't know where else to submit site feedback so hopefully this reaches someone who can make a difference. Stayed up past my bedtime waiting. Cheers.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ZuluByte,

I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing a page that shows what you pasted here. When I visit that site, I'm seeing the 6-6 time frame. I'm wondering if maybe you have an older version of the page cached in your browser, or if there's some other reason why you're seeing an older version of the page. Please try clearing the cache and cookies in your browser, restart the browser, and see if the page provides the correct information after that. 

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.