DENIAL OF AFRICAN USERS AND MERCHANTS RIGHT OF RECEIVING PAYMENTS

Nkemchidiezike
New Community Member

I stand to be corrected. However, since I started using PayPal, with the intention of receiving monies and payments, both as an individual and as a merchant, I discovered that PayPal does not allow Africans to receive monies, and does not register African merchants. Now this is very disheartening. And on my part, I have not failed to let whoever cares to listen, how somewhat segregating it is towards Africans. Then, getting hint on what might be the reason, I felt I suggested to PayPal to consider merchant services as priority. Meaning that, they should not just rely on keeping Africans out of the picture, but endeavour to see how the problems are to be solved. Basically, I would ask: reconsider, and remove all restrictions. However, wanting to contribute, PayPal could establish a refunded security account for African merchants, whereby intending merchants will have to deposit a certain amount as security, in case of failed transactions. Then daily transactions could be held at limits, depending on extent of security deposited by the merchant. Secondly, with that said, business transactions should be done as merchants. While all restrictions on personal receipt of monies be lifted. Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.