cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

SOLVED
New Community Member

Customer service

Ive dealt with pretty horrible customer service in my day. PayPal number one on that list. Unbelievable.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Volunteer Advisor

Re: Customer service

@Aries1312

ok, thats a shame.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
7 REPLIES
Volunteer Advisor

@Aries1312

ok, thats a shame.

New Community Member

45 minutes on a chat with someone who kept trying to convince me the problem was not with them (happened with different services, and buying from different stores), gave me canned answers about using internet explorer when I mostly used the iPhone app. The representative told me to call the number and closed the chat when I was mid sentence typing.

Called the number, a series of recording make it impossible to talk to someone. Finally got a message saying they would call me back in 13-17 minutes. 

Got the call, pressed 1 to confirm it was me. "Calls are recorded"... call dropped... 

Had to go through the entire hell of getting to ask to speak to a customer representative

They will call you back in 17-26 minutes...

And all that BEFORE I was able to address one of the several problems I'm having

If there was a trophy for worst customer support, they'd have a wall lined with them (considering how things go nobody from the company will read this and if they do... nothing will happen).

Tags (1)

Hi BernieB and welcome, 

I am so sorry to hear what has happened. If you have any questions we are always happy to help you here. We cannot provide specific information but we can answer them in general for you. 

Please be assured that I will pass your feedback on regarding this as this is not the experience we want for our customers. 

Thanks for posting and sharing your feedback, 

Paula 

False, you guys are NOT always "there" or "available" for us customers. We literally have to jump through fire hoops just to get in touch with a human, and then when we do, it's as if none of you are able to actually solve the problems.  I'm sorry but Paypal customer service is a joke.

Volunteer Advisor

@Onlythumper

They do seem to be getting worse lately  Smiley Sad

Highlighted
New Community Member

Worst customer service I've ever experienced....PayPal have no clue what it means to be customer centric....2 weeks and still nothing than an automated response.....shocking, shocking, shocking!!!! Worst service ever....my cat is better at customer service than these clowns!

I am totally agree with you because I also facing lots of rude and do-not-help customer service recently. They just waste you lots of time and not helping you at all. or even lieing to you to say they will do something something ... and keep you waiting....I just been hanged up the call.

Tags (1)