Communication

Googs8419
New Community Member

I have recently joined paypal as I was selling a number of items on facebook and gumtree and it seemed like a lot of people use this. So far I think Paypal is the biggest piece of **bleep** option going. I first encountered a scammer on Gumtree using Paypal as there method, I contacted the Phishing/fraud team and recieved no response to my questions. I have also tried contacting service as my first payment is supposedly on hold for a month!! I'm not sending the goods to the buyer until funds clear in my account, is this time frame normal? Hardly worth the **bleep** 3% fee on that!! The second payment I received seemed to be available in my paypal account straight away, I then tried to transfer to my nominated bank account and surprise surprise another **bleep** hurdle as this transfer has been held for some unknown reason???? Has anyone actually ever contacted the retards that run this **bleep**fight? I am considering taking this matter to consumer affairs as they are effectively stealing my money and as far as i'm concerned are running a **bleep**ing scam. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.