cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class action lawsuit against PayPal

Contributor

Re: Class action lawsuit against PayPal

You still have my account locked even though I fully complied with ALL you asked me to do...as of today, I will seek legal action. There is NO EXCUSE to freeze the account of a client who has been loyal to you since your company began with NO WARNING. I was first told the "review" would take 24-48 hours; I was then told 7-14 days; last I was told 180+ days or more. I have filed a complaint with the FTC and my state attorney general's office and am consulting with a class action lawyer today. Enough is enough.

Contributor

Let me know what happens, I'd be interested in joining you and I'm sure many other here would as well. They locked both my mother's and mine for 180 days too. No warning or anything just as you had. Reported them to the BBB and PayPal replied with exactly what a supervisor told me on the phone...you agreed to our terms and policies. It's ridiculous! I also wrote my state reps., still waiting to hear back on that. I've also heard that they earn interest of our money during that 180 days which I'm not surprised! Sickening that a company who's already been sued for this practice can still do this!
Contributor

Tags (2)