cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class action lawsuit against PayPal

New Community Member

Re: Class action lawsuit against PayPal

Just lost 300.00 since they dont know how to add balance only subtract it it seems. Please contact me at <removed> subject line class action lawsuit because im sick of this **bleep**.

Contributor

If anybody is interested in pursuing this more, please email me at <removed>. I’m trying to start a group and with enough people there ought to be something we can do - whether it’s find an attorney willing to represent us or going to the media.

Contributor

this isn't directly on topic re paypal holding funds, but: have any of you suddenly had your ebay/paypal bank account link removed because of a computer problem at paypal?  --  i tried to transfer funds from paypal to my bank, and they removed leading zeroes from my account number...so of course the bank said the account didn't exist, and sent the funds back. based on the bank saying the account didn't exist, paypal "suspected fraud" and blocked my account. i've been at them for 10 days to fix the computer error, but all i get is a run-around, and a list of extremely inconvenient ways to get my money: (1) take smart phone to walmart, and withdraw them [uh...got no smart phone; w' is 50-minute drive] / (2) use atm...and get to pay 5% fee to get my money --- and then drive 50 minutes to bank to deposit it / (3) they can send a check  -- $1.50 fee -- ...7-10 days to PRODUCE it...another few days to receive it, and then that 50-minute drive to bank to deposit it.   ---  their security questions are absolutely ridiculous! (any of you remember what model/year car you had prior to the current or previous one??? / your old phone numbers??? )   ---   a class action suit is looking pretty good to me right now!

Contributor

Hi. I'm also having a problem with Paypal. Can we talk thru email?
Contributor

I am having a big-time problem with them.  Just got off the phone again after wasting another over two hours of my time. This was my final call to them for now.  I have been promised  by them that they will solve this and provided some light on, but only after I was being aggressive with them and when I mentioned that I am having enough and told them I am tired and it's easy to take them to court to get a firm answers - only when they reacted and provided some guidelines. So If I don't get the result in my favor as I have all the proofs that how they are not doing there job and wasted my time -- I am looking into filing a lawsuit. In another 16 days to a month( as they have promised) I should have an answer from them if not - I am going to drag them into court. I will be happy to look into the option of class action. 

@Annie1989 wrote:
Hi. I'm also having a problem with Paypal. Can we talk thru email?

Contributor

Ive been receiving threats in the NOTES section of payment request. And its PP fault they never got money!!

Called PP and it was USELESS.

I didnt even want to use PP, the buyer did! 

Tags (1)
New Community Member

How to participate on this?

Highlighted
Contributor

If in United States call or text this attorney <removed>.  PayPal was recently sued for these very same practices See Zepeda v. PayPal.   

Contributor

I have started a FB page called We Hate Paypal! I have been reading all of your stories and agree that this nonsense has to end! If we can get enough people interested, maybe we can get a class action lawsuit started! This is the second time I have posted this so I hope people are seeing it, but I don't know if Paypal will allow it or not! Go to FB! Tell others to go to FB! We need to bring these greedy people down!

Contributor

Just going to find you on facebook