Cici's Wigs

Godsgrace1
Contributor
Contributor

I order 2 Lace Front wigs from Cici's Wigs but upon checking my card I noticed another name, on my card not Cici's Wigs, that's when I knew that I've been fooled , what can I do to get my money back, and I still haven't received anything from them

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

favorlegal
Contributor
Contributor

FILE A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL AGAINST CICI TODAY!!

IF YOU ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF BY THIS JERKS AND USING YOUR PAYPAL ACCT - PLEASE OPEN A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL! TELL THEM WHAT HAPPEND AND THEY WILL INVESTIGATE. DONT JUST WINE. DO SOMETHING SO OTHER INNOCENTS WILL NOT GET SCAMMED LIKE WE DID. I OPENED A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL AND THEY PUT THE MONEY ON HOLD AND THEY RED FLAGGED CICI. SO PLEASE DON'T JUST COMPLAIN. FIGHT! WE DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE THIS LYING DOWN. FILE A CLAIM TODAY AND CICI'S ACCESS TO PAYPAL WILL TERMINATE. PERIOD!!!  PLEASE ALSO GO TO "TRUSTPILOT" WEBSITE AND ENCOURAGE OTHER WOMEN TO DO THE SAME.   DO IT NOW.  DO IT TODAY!!  THANK YOU FRIENDS

Login to Me Too

T212
New Community Member
Same here and PayPal isn’t doing anything to refund me my money 😕
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Randy

@Godsgrace1, @T212,

If you haven't yet done so, I recommend filing a dispute on the transaction in question. If you are unable to resolve your dispute directly with the seller, then it is important that you escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 days. By escalating this dispute to a claim, you are asking PayPal to investigate the dispute and determine its outcome. If the dispute is not escalated to a claim within 20 days, then it will automatically be closed.

- Randy

Login to Me Too

TOLELCA2
New Community Member
I order 3wigs and never received them. Just give me my money or give me my hair
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.