Charge twice

Tonyvb
New Community Member
Since I open a credit card account with PayPal I been having problem from few transactions that had been charged twice,they take the money from the balance and then they also charged me in my credit card the first time was $245 and still I thought I was confused so I let it go,but now that I just paid off my credit card,I purchased 4 different transactions 4 different vendor are of those 4 .....2 got charged in my PayPal balance and in my credit card,so I not saying PayPal is a crook company but ..... there's no banks everything is on line and just realized I would just close my account and put up with my other credit card bank I feel like that's enough to keep loosing money the worse part is that the vendors only received 1 payment but PayPal charged me twice....I prefer just to close my account I not a conflicting person and I don't like to deal with issues like these Total lose so far is around $286 and I will leave before I lose more
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.