Cancelled pymt

12t6
Contributor
Contributor
I recently cancelled my order with beautyforever so they said they contact dhl and asked that the package be returned and I'm still waiting for my refund it's been 10 days and they said they havent received the hair from.dhl mainland china The invoice # 1100164739 Transaction Id9XW159222W868171Y I contacted them again they said that dhl never shipped the item but kindly asked them to return to sender but I havent seen an update on dhl and they keep giving me the run around that the item hasnt been returned to their factory; I'm not sure what is going I did open a dispute but it was closed I need to reopen and get my refund because i havent recieved my product. 
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @12t6

Thanks for reaching Community Forum!

In reopening a Case you will need to contact Customer Service. Log On to your PayPal Account. Click HELP on the top Menu, scroll down to the bottom of the Page and click CONTACT US. You have the option to call or send us a message. If you choose the send a message option, don't forget to include the original case ID of the dispute. 

**They can reopen the claim only if the tracking provided by the seller shows "Returned" Status.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.