!CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT! NO REFUND FOR OVER A MONTH!

CLASS_ACTION
Contributor
Contributor

IN SPITE OF HOURS ON THE PHONE, LETTER WRITTEN TO STAFF, STILL NO REFUND OF APPROX $1000.  AM FILING TUESDAY MORNING JOIN ME IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT, SEARCH FOR PAYPAL VICTIM ON SIMPLE SITE

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Tinarocks0311
Contributor
Contributor
I've been trying to get mine for my cash card since March 3. Same numerous phone calls and emails and everyone gives you the same link that hasn't worked in almost 3 years evidently. Oh and the third party company incomm (who produces the cash card and the phone number in back of card) no one ever answers. Get thrown in a menu loop. I don't even know what to do cuz this has caused several financial problems for me. A simple instant transfer to load your pay pal account has turned into a nightmare instead if being a simple task. I just want my money I work hard for.
Login to Me Too

CLASS_ACTION
Contributor
Contributor

Tina rocks, go to web look for paypalvictim.simplesite. For contact details.  Tomorrow i file a suit, which can be amended to file a class action suit, as others who have been **bleep** by paypal care to join.  I actually had a a “mgr of cust svc”  (Brian employee <removed>{if that we was even true})tell me yesterday and i am paraphrasing here, “that the amount that was outstanding was not that significant and that they had to deal with their problems and/or technical issues based on the importance of the amount outstanding.”

Login to Me Too

CLASS_ACTION
Contributor
Contributor

Am filing on Wednesday, let me know if you want to join the class action

Login to Me Too

Tinarocks0311
Contributor
Contributor
Mights well since it looks like PayPal still hasn't fixed the url that supposed to transfer these funds to my account. And when you speak to these people it's like their brain dead and how can they not know it doesn't work. And why does it work for a handful of people and I can't get it to go thru?
Login to Me Too

Jtpsav06
New Community Member
I agree 🤦🏽‍♀️ Paypal has locked my money on every account that I made with them over a thousand is stuck on my paypal balances and they told me I have to wait 180 days on all my accounts and that if I make more account they will continue to get close so basically I’m banned for what they assume a violation... that makes no sense at all PayPal should be like cash app ... cash app doesn’t lock your funds over petty things and they don’t put delays on your money ! If I could sue paypal I would!!
Login to Me Too

ky5
Contributor
Contributor

Is this still going on ? i want in please

Login to Me Too

temp20180124b
I want in as well...same story here. Everyone Ive spoken with has been petty and useless.... How can I join?
Login to Me Too

Temp20211222au
New Community Member

these <removed> have $6000 of mine on hold and won't release. I hope someone sues the **bleep** out of them over and over and over so they quit ripping people off and selling peoples information to third parties

Login to Me Too

ValKey
I’m here in 2019 with over $700 locked on hold and past the 21 day mark. I would like to join in on the lawsuit.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.