“#BoycottPayPal” Trends on Twitter why

Freespeech2022
Contributor
Contributor
“#BoycottPayPal” Trends on Twitter After it Shut Down Numerous Advocacy Group Accounts Including Gays Against Groomers, UK Medical Freedom, Free Speech Union, and others” Is anyone concerned about the banking system involved with free speed? Imagine not being able to pay the bills because of disagreeing with the narrative? Anyone concerned?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Edenloreto
New Community Member
I don’t know why PayPal would freeze out a company that’s trying to protect children from being groomed. I’m going to cancel my PayPal account as soon as I change my two automatic payments so that they’re not connected to PayPal. Shame on PayPal.
Login to Me Too

RosesD
New Community Member

Why? Because of pressure from the LGBTQ+ “Community” and their allies , that’s why. There can be no nuance or exceptions, only complete and total approval and acceptance of anything related (even tangentially) to their agendas. 

I say: Stay out of the culture wars PayPal! This is sickening. I’ve been a PayPal and Venmo customer for years. They were my go to payment apps/sites.  But since I heard about this I’ve started to use Apple Pay and Amazon Pay.  These are not “innocent” businesses.  I don’t expect businesses to be innocent. I just can’t stand businesses that cave in as though there is only one acceptable opinion on controversial societal issues! Fact: Kids need protecting and predators can be in any group. Stay in your frigging lane PayPal/Venmo!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.