BEST SUPERVISOR EVER

erhodes9
New Community Member
Now I’m not sure if he will see this I hope he does. My main man Marshal #46807. Where do I start, this man went above and beyond to helping me with a sticky situation with PayPal. My main man Marshal came and helped me at the right moment because I was definitely about to pull my wig off. I keep getting the run around and talking to many different representatives who all didn’t know Jack squat. When they have there monthly meeting I’m going to need them to have everyone shadow Marshal so he can show them what customer service is all about. I mean come on now PayPal y’all need to get on Marshal level because my main man got customer service down to a “T”. They don’t know you like that Marshal. He is full of life and more than concerned about helping me in anyway he could. Well Marshal made me feel like I wanted to go and have a night on the town together. You see I’m dealing with identity theft and someone gained access to my account I won’t go into details but I will say things weren’t looking too well on my sissy. But my main man Marshal stepped up and saved his coworkers from the Tasmanian devil. I don’t who I need to talk to but Marshal #46807 needs a week paid vacation and he deserves a bonus. So go ahead and bless his account with some extra dollars because he earned it that’s for sure. Marshal I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @erhodes9,

Thank you so much for posting this feedback. I am so glad that Marshal was able to help so well!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.